The regular monthly Board meeting of the Sugar Grove Public Library Board of Trustees will be held on November 20, 2014
at 6:00 pm in the Meeting Room of the Sugar Grove Public Library located at 125 Municipal Drive/Sugar Grove, Illinois.
This meeting is open, and members of the public are welcome to attend.
Any person who has a disability requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting should contact the Sugar Grove
Public Library during regular business hours within 48 hours before the meeting. Requests for a qualified interpreter require
three working days advance notice.
Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Sugar Grove Public Library District
Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order/Roll Call and Introduction of Trustees
2. Public Comment – copies of written comments may be given to the Board’s Secretary for inclusion in the Library’s
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of the Minutes of September 25, 2014 and October 23, 2014 Board Meeting – Action Required
5. Approval of the Minutes of September 27, 2014, September 30, 2014, and October 5th, 2014 Special Board Meetings
– Action Required
7. Review of Financial Report
8. Approval of the October 2014 Check Register – Action Required
A review and approval of expenditures for the month of October, 2014.
9. Director’s Report
10. Board Representative Reports
11. Friends Report
12. Old Business
A discussion and review of the final details of the bond refinancing.
13. New business
A review of the five year financial outlook plan prepared by Steve Larson of Ehlers
b. Approval of the Minutes of August 28th, 2014, September 27th, 2013, September 30, 2014 and October 5, 2014 Closed Session Board Meetings – Action required
A required six month review of Executive Session minutes; consideration for release
SUGAR GROVE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT PUBLIC COMMENT POLICY Adopted 3/10/11
The purpose of this policy is to ensure
that interested parties representing various points of view are allowed time to present their views while permitting the
Board to conduct their meeting in an efficient and effective manner. The Board will include an agenda item for public
comment at each of its regular meetings. Persons wishing to make a public comment must be in attendance
at the meeting and shall:
- Speak only when recognized by the President of the Board or person conducting the meeting.
- Rise and state their name
- Limit their public comment time to three (3) minutes
- Make public comment that related to Library business only.