|March 28, 2013 Board Meeting Agenda|
1. Call to order/Roll call and introduction of Trustees
2. Public Comment – copies of written comments may be given to the Board’s Secretary for inclusion in the library’s public records.*
3. Approval of the Minutes of February 28, 2013 Board Meeting and March 7, 2013 Special Board Meeting.
5. Review of Financial Reports
6. Approval of the February 2013 Check Register – Action
7. Library Report
8. Board Representative Reports
9. OLD BUSINESS
a. Book Nook Café – Update
b. Intergovernmental Agreement - Update
c. Operating Budget Discussion - Action
10. NEW BUSINESS
a. Summer Programming
b. Executive session, if applicable
c. Agenda Items for April 25, 2013 Board of Trustees meeting
*SUGAR GROVE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT PUBLIC COMMENT POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that interested parties representing various points of view are allowed time to present their views while permitting the Board to conduct their meeting in an efficient and effective manner. The Board will include an agenda item for public comment at each of its regular meetings. Persons wishing to make a public comment must be in attendance at the meeting and shall:
– Speak only when recognized by the President of the Board or person conducting the meeting.
– Rise and state their name
– Limit their public comment time to three (3) minutes
– Make public comment that relates to library business only.