|November 8, 2012 Board Meeting Agenda|
Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Sugar Grove Public Library District
Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 6:00 p.m.
125 S. Municipal Drive, Sugar Grove, IL
1. Call to order/Roll call and introduction of Trustees
2. Public Comment – copies of written comments may be given to the Board’s Secretary for inclusion in the library’s public records.*
3. Approval of the Minutes of September 27, 2012 Executive Session, October 25, 2012 Public Hearing, and October 25, 2012 Board Meeting.
5. Review of Financial Reports
6. Approval of the October Check Register – Action
7. Library Report
8. Board Representative Reports
9. OLD BUSINESS
a. Redesign of the Server Room – Update
b. Book Nook Café - Update
c. Technology Planning - Action
d. Hours of Operation Survey – Update
e. Wish list for Donors – Update
f. Audit - Update
10. NEW BUSINESS
a. 2013 Library Trustee Vacancies and Terms
b. Policy Review
c. Director Evaluation
d. Holiday in the Grove – Update and Trustee participation
e. Book Store proposal
f. Executive session, if applicable
g. Agenda Items for December 13, 2012, Board of Trustees meeting
*SUGAR GROVE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT PUBLIC COMMENT POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that interested parties representing various points of view are allowed time to present their views while permitting the Board to conduct their meeting in an efficient and effective manner. The Board will include an agenda item for public comment at each of its regular meetings. Persons wishing to make a public comment must be in attendance at the meeting and shall:
– Speak only when recognized by the President of the Board or person conducting the meeting.
– Rise and state their name
– Limit their public comment time to three(3) minutes
– Make public comment that relates to library business only.