The regular monthly Board meeting of the Sugar Grove Public Library Board of Trustees will be held on March 26,
2015 at 7:00 pm in the Board Room of the Sugar Grove Public Library located at 125 Municipal Drive/Sugar Grove, Illinois. This meeting is open, and members of the public are welcome to attend.
Any person who has a disability requiring accommodations to participate in this meeting should contact the Sugar Grove Library during regular business hours within 48 hours before the meeting. Requests for a qualified interpreter require three working days advance notice.
Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Sugar Grove Public Library District
Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order/Roll Call and Introduction of Trustees
2. Public Comment – copies of written comments may be given to the Board’s Secretary for inclusion in the Library’s public records*
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of the February 26th, 2015 Minutes - Regular Board Meeting – Action Required
6. Review of Financial Reports
7. Approval of the February 2015 Check Register – Action Required
• A review and approval of expenditures for the month of February 2015.
8. Director’s Report
9. Board Representative Reports
a. Budget and Finance
e. Long Range Planning
10. Friends Report
11. Old Business
a. Bond Refinance Summary and Financial Planning – Discussion
• Steve Larson of Ehlers will be present for a brief discussion and summary.
b. Parking Lot Repair Project Update - Discussion
• A discussion of a project to repair the cracked parking lot, seal and stripe.
12. New business
a. Financial Chronology- Action Required
• Discussion and adoption of a financial chronology estimation for the upcoming fiscal year
• Budget planning schedule
b. Tax Allocation Update – Discussion
c. Legal Memorandum Review – Discussion
• A review of recent updates to the Library District Act
d. Sugar Grove Proposed TIF – Discussion
• A review of the proposed TIF for Sugar Grove
SUGAR GROVE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT PUBLIC COMMENT POLICY Adopted 3/10/11
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that interested parties representing various points of view are allowed time to present their views while permitting the Board to conduct their meeting in an efficient and effective manner. The Board will include an agenda item for public comment at each of its regular meetings. Persons wishing to make a public comment must be in attendance at the meeting and shall:
• Speak only when recognized by the President of the Board or person conducting the meeting.
• Rise and state their name
• Limit their public comment time to three (3) minutes
• Make public comment that related to Library business only.